Which colour is associated with your particular needs ?
All colours have positive and negative effects. Too much of anything can cause unbalance. The correct colour in a specific area is vital to success with colour therapy. A few examples of colours and their meanings:-
- Red – Energy stimulant, encourages confidence
- Orange – Activity stimulant, encourages socialisation
- Yellow – Mentality stimulant, encourages communication
- Green – Alleviates depression & anxiety, encourages relaxation
- Blue – Cooling, encourages calming effect
- Violet/Purple – Uplifting stimulant, encourages creativity
What colour shall I decorate my rooms ?
Rooms should really be carefully considered when choosing which colour to paint. For example you would not want a colour on the wall of a bedroom that is going to stimulate you and keep you awake !
How do I bring colour into my life to improve my wellbeing ?
Colour can be brought into your space through clothes that you wear, colours that are around your space using decor, diet, solarised water, affirmations, meditation, or chromotherapy.