Sun 23rd May 2021 9:30 – 16:30
Venue: Golden Egg Holistic, Laois
Class will be offered online if current restrictions apply
Feng Shui for Therapists CPD
(Includes Feng Shui for Life – Morning Class)
Feng Shui is a beautiful ancient art that was developed over 4000 years ago.
It shows us how streamlined clear spaces can evoke feelings of tranquillity and relaxation, by balancing the energy, “chi” within a given space through the elements of nature, which ensures good fortune and health to those who are within it.
A therapy room that has good Feng Shui gives a great feeling once you walk through the door, your spirits rise & you know that once you are there, you are happy, safe and supported, and at your very best, with the therapist.
Once a therapist trains in their profession they are usually well equipped with all the knowledge that’s needed to give help, advice, and consultations.
However, it soon becomes a reality that the next step of setting up a business is not as straightforward as buying a treatment bed and getting a business card printed. Therapists are usually well attuned to healing energy, and some, are working in a space that might look good but does not “feel right” to them.
People buy from people so why not make your therapy room the “one” your client talks about and recommends to other people and enhances your income?
This full one-day course will briefly outline all aspects of Feng Shui for therapists and show you how to apply this within your home & therapy room, ensuring your space is a reflection of what you would like to project within your life & work.
This Feng Shui course is CPD approved and is an investment in YOU by gaining knowledge that will remain with you for life and benefit your clients. Assessment will be given at end of the day & certificates posted out.
Also, included with this course is a follow-up support call after the course to go over any questions or ideas that you need confirmation on.
We will be covering the following topics:-
- A brief history of Classical Feng Shui
- Personal Trigram
- Five Elements
- Bagua Template
- Feng Shui in Today’s World
- Internal & External Environment Factors
- Furniture Alignment
- Electro-Magnetic Frequencies
- Workspace Feng Shui
- Artwork Feng Shui
- Clutter Clearing
Course Aims & What You Will Learn
- A brief history of Feng Shui
- The advantages of being conscious of your environment & how applying Feng Shui can benefit you
- How to apply Feng Shui with confidence to your home, therapy room & workspace
- Inform you how Feng Shui is connected with other Chinese medicine practices
- How to advise your clients on incorporating Feng Shui into their lives, carrying forward the consultation benefits they have received from you
- How to improve health, family, love, creativity & prosperity in your life.
- Recognise & compare health issues that are connected to parts of the home
- How to run a successful business balanced with home life
Importance of a Well-Designed Therapy Room
- Incorrect design can waste time & money, and can affect health and wellbeing.
- Looks and feels warm, comfortable, and supportive to both you and your clients.
- Good furniture layout means NO STRESS
- Positive Visual Impact
- Clutter-free, fresh paint & realigning furniture allows fresh air to circulate
- Create new opportunities in utilising extra space
How will you benefit?
Besides having a well-designed therapy room, you will benefit by
- Having a well-presented client area
- Identifying exactly what the area is being used for
- Extra income from the increased amount of clients
- Understanding the impact of colour & crystals
- Activating Feng Shui personal direction & compass Bagua on room
- Having a home/business that is calm, peaceful & energetic is far more beneficial than having one that is busy, chaotic, and messy
It is possible for everyone to have Feng Shui in their lives, no matter how hectic your lifestyle is.